Updated: Aug 25, 2021
Hi Everyone - Here is the first recipe. This dish is called Pirzola, which is Turkish for 'meat chop'. You can pan sear this, but I find that it is best outside on the grill. Its super simple and doesnt take a lot of work. It's perfect with potatoes and a green salad.
Here is what you need:
prep time: 0 - 24 hours
cook time: <15 minutes
8 Lamb chops (there are 9 in the picture because there was an extra - BONUS!)
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/4 c olive oil
2 T et Oliva Istanbul Blend
salt to taste
1. Microwave the olive oil in a pyrex measuring cup or other microwave safe dish for 30 seconds (you can also use the stove if you prefer).
2. Add the garlic and 1 T spice blend and let sit until oil is at room temp.
3. generously coat chops with oil and sprinkle with the leftover spice blend.
4. You can now grill right away or you can let marinate for up to 24 hours.
5. Grill 3.5 minutes on each side.
That's it - super easy